The 2019 Chamber BEFORE Hours sponsorships are available exclusively to members of the Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce.
Host agrees to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Host membership must be in good standing with the Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce when booking and hosting the event
- Hosts of this event are welcome to invite non-chamber member guests so long as they provide the Chamber with a list, no less than one week in advance of the event, to be used at the registration table
- All catering must be provided by a current chamber member in good standing
- Host & Caterer must meet all state and local requirements for hosting such an event, including Health Department requirements.
- Food and beverage for approximately 40 attendees
- Adequate space for approximately 40 people
- Parking availability for approximately 40 people
- Coat rack or room availability (November – May) for approximately 40 people
- Registration table skirted with 2 chairs located at the entrance to the event (not the entrance of the facility)
- High top tables or tables with LIMITED chairs (remember this is a networking event)
- Minimum of one door prize valued at $25
- Logo provided in Jpeg format to the Chamber’s Events & Program Manager, email@example.com
- Site visit (Events & Program Manager will walk-thru the facility 30 days prior to event) if needed
- Host is welcome to partner with other Chamber members that are in good standing to co-host the event and both companies will be promoted
- Any outdoor venue will be required to have a secondary location in the event of rain/weather
- No rain/snow dates – in the event that weather requires the Chamber to cancel your event, you will be guaranteed placement for the next year
- Promote event and host through:
- Weekly Chamber Happenings email for no less than 2 weeks prior to event
- Networking email/invite
- Social Media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Our online Chamber calendar of events
- Staff or volunteers to work the registration table for the duration of the event (7:30 AM – 9 AM) and take photos of event.
- Collects business cards at the registration and emails the host an Excel spreadsheet of those in attendance no later than one week after the event
- Post-event coverage on social media and submission to newspapers.