It is the vision of the LZ Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the economic vitality of our business community.
The Chamber is the major catalyst and community covener, creating a vibrant, diverse, and sustainable business climate that encourages job growth, workforce development, and economic prosperity and affirms the high quality of life in our area.
Integrity– conducting all of our business with honesty, soundness of mind and with adherence to the Chamber’s Code of Ethics.
Leadership– providing our members sound and consistent direction to advance the mission and values of the Chamber.
Relationships – building of strong and lasting business and community relations.
Excellence – striving to achieve excellence with programs and in organizational service providing benefit to the businesses.
Innovative – leading the community with new ideas, technology and ways of conducting business.
Collaboration – working together as a community to achieve successful outcomes.
- Create opportunities for business growth
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Networking events
- Community events
- Provide educational resources and programs for member businesses.
- Business Boot Camp
- Online resources
- Young Professionals
- Women’s Leadership Initiative
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Sector-led collaborations
- Become a resource of local information for the community
- Showcase the value, benefits and resources of the local area
- Develop initiatives that support workforce development and economic development
- Increase financial reserves to a minimum of 6 months operating expenses.
- Grow membership to 500 businesses & organizations by:
- Communicating the value of Chamber membership in a compelling way that addresses possible objections and increases recruitment of a more diverse range of business types and sizes
- Increase retention of existing members to 90% by:
- Recognizing long standing and VIP members on a regular basis, as well as business successes and milestones.
- Conducting relevant communications with the membership, by the staff, Ambassadors, Board members, and Experience Committee members, highlighting educational opportunities and other chamber benefits
Bylaws, Strategic Plan and Policies
The following documents are the By-Laws, Policies and Strategic Plan that guide the actions of the Board of Directors and organization:
LZACC Financial Policies Manual
LZACC CONFLICT OF INTEREST POLICY