MENTORSHIP PROGRAM OBJECTIVE:
To connect girls with experienced and successful women who are willing to guide and educate the next generation of female leaders.
ROLE OF MENTOR:
- An experienced woman who has been or is successful in their industry and/or expertise
- A willingness to commit to a Mentor/Mentee process which is determined and agreed upon by both the Mentor and Mentee
- The Mentor will be accountable for providing updates to the WLI committee and check-ins will be established by the WLI committee.
- Once the rule of engagement has been determined, a written agreement will be devised and actively reviewed for progress and possible course correction
- There will be a school year end event that highlights the success of each partnership for all potential mentee participants
ROLE OF MENTEE:
- Select all industry/skill of interest to determine the best Mentee-Mentor pairing by completing the following form: https://forms.gle/srExaejBC7pyzG5m8
- Establishes expectations and defines what success looks like
- Responsible for driving the relationship and working the written agreement
- Determine cadence (Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly; nothing longer than quarterly will be feasible in the short-term)
- Determine communication mode, face to face, virtually, email, phone call or a mix
- Devise a written agreement which defines agreed upon process, objectives, expectations