LZACC 2022-2024 Strategic Plan
The purpose of the LZ Area Chamber of Commerce is to enhance the economic vitality of our business community.
The Chamber is the major catalyst and community covener, creating a vibrant, diverse, and sustainable business climate that encourages job growth, workforce development, and economic prosperity and aﬃrms the high quality of life in our area.
Integrity– conducting all of our business with honesty, soundness of mind and with adherence to the Chamber’s Code of Ethics.
Leadership- providing our members sound and consistent direction to advance the mission and values of the Chamber.
Relationships – building of strong and lasting business and community relations.
Excellence – striving to achieve excellence with programs and in organizational service providing beneﬁt to the businesses.
Innovative – leading the community with new ideas, technology and ways of conducting business.
Collaboration – working together as a community to achieve successful outcomes.
● Create opportunities for business growth
○ Advertising and sponsorship opportunities
○ Networking events
○ Community events
● Provide educational resources and programs for member businesses.
○ Business Boot Camp
○ Online resources
○ Young Professionals
○ Women’s Leadership Initiative
○ Diversity & Inclusion
○ Sector-led collaborations
● Become a resource of local information for the community
○ Showcase the value, beneﬁts and resources of the local area
● Develop initiatives that support workforce development and economic development
● Increase financial reserves to a minimum of 6 months operating expenses.
● Grow membership to 500 businesses & organizations by:
○ Communicating the value of Chamber membership in a compelling way that addresses possible objections and increases recruitment of a more diverse range of business types and sizes
● Increase retention of existing members to 90% by:
○ Recognizing long standing and VIP members on a regular basis, as well as business successes and milestones.
○ Conducting relevant communications with the membership, by the staﬀ, Ambassadors, Board members, and Experience Committee members, highlighting educational opportunities and other chamber beneﬁts
I acknowledge that I have received and read a copy of the Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce Strategic Plan.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Claire Slattery
Signed On: December 20, 2022
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: LZACC 2022-2024 Strategic Plan
Agree & Sign