Thank you for submitting the Exhibitor Needs form.
We will send you a confirmation of approved and available accommodations once all booths are confirmed.
IMPORTANT EXHIBITOR DETAILS TO READ
- Booth set-up will begin at 7:00 am on Saturday, March 11 at May Whitney Elementary School.
- Be Ready for 10:00 am start: You will need to ensure that you are set-up by 9:50 am as the doors open at 10:00 am.
- The EXPO is open until 3:00 pm. If you break down early it starts the trend of everyone doing it. PLEASE DO NOT start this trend. If people are coming in later in the day they don’t want to see a half empty EXPO.
What To Bring:
- A portable dolly to make loading/unloading quick and easy
- Table cloth/covering for a 6′ table
- Signage to identify the name of your business. Banners could be affixed to the front of your table and/or self-standing banners could be set-up within your space. Please note that you are not permitted to hang banners/signs on the walls of the school.
- If you requested electricity YOU WILL NEED TO BRING an extension cord and a power strip the day of the event. Not all tables are directly near outlets so extension cords will be necessary.
- Theme: The theme is Retro so have fun decorating your booth and yourselves in the 60s/70s. We will have some fun awards for best booth, best dressed, best engagement, etc.
- Business: Printed marketing materials and stands, freebies, giveaways (entry forms to capture attendee contact info), clipboards, etc.
- Supplies: Pens, markers, stapler, tape, sticky notes, scissors, paper clips, trash bags, plastic bags, hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes, paper towels
- Food & beverage: water bottles, snacks throughout the day, breath mints, phone chargers, etc.
- Please note we are arranging for some food and beverage vendors to be on-site but bring your own snacks just in case.
Exhibitors will need to use the high school entrance that brings you to the back of May Whitney. There is a circle drive where you can unload/load your exhibitor supplies. We will have volunteers available to help as needed.