JOB SEEKERS INTERESTED IN ATTENDING:
This Inaugural Everything Job Fair will be held in conjunction with the Chamber’s annual Everything EXPO on Saturday, March 3, 2018, from 9:30 am – 3 pm, at the Lake Zurich High School, 300 Church Street, Lake Zurich.
The Job Fair will take place in the school’s Tonelli Gym. The EXPO will be in the Field House.
30-50 different area companies will be there seeking hundreds of employees from full-time executive positions to skilled trades, seasonal laborers, part-time cashiers, and much more.
This event is Free and Open to all job seekers. Dress for success and bring your resumes.
Participating Companies (check back regularly as this list is growing):
- Baird & Warner Real Estate – Lake Zurich: Real Estate Brokers
- Barrington Hills Country Club: Wait Staff, Bartenders, Pool Manager, Lifeguards
- Bath Planet: Brand Ambassadors
- Cedar Lakes Assisted Living & Memory Care: Dining Room Servers, Cooks, Caregivers, Housekeepers, Nurses
- Dovenmuehle – Hiring 300+ in management, operations, technology, customer service, collections, legal, compliance and other key support functions. Please bring 2 resumes
- Heidts Automotive Group: Machinists, Welders, Sales Support
- Hill Side Towing: Drivers & Transportation for towing & recovery
- Jewel/Osco: Stockers, Cashiers, Baggers
- Lake Zurich School District 95 – Transportation Department: School Bus Drivers
- McDonalds in Lake Zurich: General Manager
- Medieval Times: Food Servers, Bartender, Gift Shop Sales, Photo Sales, Dishwasher, Cashier/Ticketing, Knight/Squire
- Mike Panczyk Insurance Agency: Insurance Agent, Assist. Office Manager
- Peapod: Warehouse
- Renewal by Anderson: Customer Service, Lead Generation, In-Home Sales, Installers, Door-to-Door Marketing, Service Technicians, Measure Technicians
- Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories (SEL): Assembler
- Sherwin-Williams Company: Part Time Sales, Growth and full time potential
- Taco Bell: Team Members, Shift Leaders, Assistant Leaders
- Window Works: Call Center, Brand Specialist, Appt. setter, Inside Sales, Product Sales Spc.
- Zippy Shell Moving & Storage: Cleaning staff (office 1-3x per week), Marketing staff 1-3 days per week, Sales
EMPLOYERS INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING:
Complete and submit the registration form below if your company is interested in participating in the Everything Job Fair to be held in conjunction with the Everything EXPO on March 3, 2018, 9:30 am – 3 pm, at the Lake Zurich High School’s Tonelli Gym, 300 Church Street, Lake Zurich.
Cost: $50 for Chamber Member Businesses. $100 for Non-Member Businesses. Includes one 6-foot topped and skirted table, two chairs, electricity and free WiFi. Additional tables available for $30 each.