Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity
Helpful Information on COVID-19:
- The Illinois Department of Commerce wants to understand how COVID-19 is impacting small businesses throughout the state. Please complete this form which will assist the state in requesting an economic disaster declaration from SBA.
- Unemployment Information: Mar 11 2020 – Pritzker Administration to Provide Unemployment Benefits to Workers Impacted by Coronavirus Governor Pritzker and the Illinois Department of Employment Security (IDES) announced they are taking additional steps to support workers and families impacted by COVID-19
- Illinois Department of Public Health, link to Business and Organization Guide Page: http://www.dph.illinois.gov/topics-services/diseases-and-conditions/diseases-a-z-list/coronavirus/business-guidance
- Guidance to Business from the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-business-response.html?CDC_AA_refVal=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cdc.gov%2Fcoronavirus%2F2019-ncov%2Fspecific-groups%2Fguidance-business-response.html
- Tips for Businesses to Plan for and Respond to Coronavirus from SBA: Health and government officials are working together to maintain the safety, security, and health of the American people. Small businesses are encouraged to do their part to keep their employees, customers, and themselves healthy. Learn more