SEARCHING FOR SPEAKERS!
LZACC is excited to announce Business Boot Camp Training! Business Boot Camp is a dynamic program designed to help new & existing business owners reach their next level of success and help start-up entrepreneurs get started on the right foot.
Entrepreneurs and future business owners will spend 8 weeks learning from experts, such as yourself, on how to plan, organize, market, and manage their business. This is a great opportunity for local business owners to share their expertise, help the business community grow and to promote their businesses.
8 WEEK PROGRAM OVERVIEW – SPEAKERS NEEDED:
Content, energy, and ability to connect to an audience are all important factors to consider.
- Session 1: Entrepreneurship: Start-up and Growth
- Session 2: Planning & Research: Entrepreneurial Essentials
- Speakers Needed On: Market Research; Business Owner with Solid Business Planning Experience
- Session 3: Business Organization: Management & Legal Structure
- Speakers Needed: Insurance Agent and Small Business Attorney
- Session 4 & 5: Marketing: Analysis, Strategies, Sales, Customer Management
- Speakers Needed: Marketing Professional; Web Designer, Graphic Designer; Business Owner that Rocks Their Marketing!
- Session 6: Managing Your Money: Accounting, Budgeting, Cash Flow, Financial Statements
- Speakers Needed: Accountants & Financial Planners
- Session 7: Skills for Growth: Business Management Tools
- Speakers Needed: Business Owners who have secured several sources of financing
- Session 8: A New Beginning: Planning for Expansion, Course Graduation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR SPEAKERS?
- Be seen as an expert in your field!
- You and your business will be included in ALL of the marketing materials for this highly promoted program!
- Lead instructor Marty Jalove has been customizing and delivering powerful and impactful presentations in person and virtually for over 20 years! You will receive a free hour consultation to prepare you for your presentation with this program.
- Opportunity to connect with new customers!