Let’s kick off Summer 2023 with a new FREE community “Ball Game” event!
There will be activities for children and adults, so bring your ENTIRE FAMILY!
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EVENT:
- The national anthem sung by local talent Navaeh Bos
- Interactive Game Announcer Marty Jalove from Master Happiness
- Two teams LIONS vs. BEARS – anyone can play!
- Home run derby (7-13 year olds)
- Tiny Tee Ball (3-6 year olds)
- 6 Innings of MUSH BALL (14 and older)
- Chachkis shot into the crowd during the game
- Entertainment including CELEBRITY appearances
- Concessions including: ice-cream, popcorn, cotton candy, hotdogs, burgers and so much more!
SIGN UP TO PLAY
ANYONE CAN PLAY!!!
Play Ball: $50/player
- Play on one of the teams! Includes name or company listing on game shirt and in program and callouts throughout the event; teams determined by level of player ability specified at time of registration.
ALL-STAR Sponsor: $1,250
- Your business name EVERYWHERE from community flyers to social media promotions to game day commercials and on on-site signage.
TEAM Sponsor: $800 (2 available)
- Your company is one of two team sponsors and will put your logo on the team t-shirts and your business will receive announcements throughout the game. A portion of proceeds goes towards team shirts and equipment. Plus t-shirts will be shot out to the crowd during the innings!
Crowd Sponsor: $550 (2 available)
- Company logo on 200 “stress” game baseballs. Plus balls will be shot out to the crowd during the innings!
Game Announcer Sponsor: $450
- Receive commercials throughout the game via our game announcer plus company logo on on-site signage.
Concession Sponsor: $450
- Let the concession stand be branded by your business! Your company logo all over the Lions Park concession stand.
Hall of Fame Sponsor: $250
- Your company logo included on all awards given to children’s contests plus company logo on on-site signage.
Activity Business Exhibitor: $200
- Set-up a 10 x 10 booth at the game that attendees can visit to learn more about your business and have a fun activity that engages attendees. Activity must be approved by Chamber staff ahead of time.
Fence Sponsor: $150 (open to members and non-members)
- Display your own 3 x 6’ company provided banner on the fence and i be included in all game day marketing materials
Program Guide Ad: $125
- Half page ad in the game booklet that every attendee receives
Volunteers needed on the day of the event to help event set up, hang fence signage, welcome attendees, concession sales, crowd motivators, grounds clean up during the event, and clean up after the event.
CLICK HERE to see available volunteer opportunities and to sign up for one or more slots.