Business Before/After Hours Sign-Up
Please read the Business Before/After Hours Hosting Requirements before proceeding to the sign-up form.
The 2023 Business After/Before Hours sponsorships are available exclusively to members of the LZ Area Chamber of Commerce.
By checking the box below, the host acknowledges and agrees to adhere to these guidelines:
- Host membership must be in good standing and current with dues with the Lake Zurich Area Chamber of Commerce (LZACC) when booking and hosting the event
- A fee of $125 will be collected prior upon confirmation to cover the costs listed under Chamber requirements. Remember this is the chance for your business to be thoroughly promoted to all 400+ members of LZACC.
- Adequate event space and parking for approximately 60 people
- Coat rack or space available during cold season
- Provide light appetizers and beverages for approximately 60 attendees; alcoholic beverages may be served and the host will be covered under LZACC insurance. Please try to use a current member of the LZACC for any catering needs.
- Registration table skirted with 2 chairs located at the entrance to the event for Chamber staff to manage registration
- Minimum of one door prize valued at $25
- The host is welcome to partner with other Chamber members that are in good standing (and that may not have a brick & mortar location) to co-host the event and both companies will be promoted
- Hosts of this event are welcome to invite non-chamber member guests so long as they provide the Chamber with a list, no less than one week in advance of the event, to be used at the registration table
- Any outdoor venue will be required to have a secondary location in the event of rain/weather
- No rain/snow dates – if weather requires the Chamber to cancel your event, you will be guaranteed placement for a new date (but could be the following year)
- Our Events Manager will contact you to set up a site visit if needed.
- Promote event through member emails, social media, online Chamber calendar of events and during announcements at events leading up to the event.
- Staff or volunteers to work the registration table for the duration of the event and take photographs of the event.
- Collects business cards at the registration and emails the host an Excel spreadsheet of those in attendance no later than one week after the event
- Post-event coverage on social media
Available dates for 2023:
Business After Hours
February 15 (Wed due to Valentine’s Day)
November 14 – Solopreneurs Showcase
Business Before Hours